Photography Sneak Peek ~ Elijah 18 Months & Marshall 9 Months

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

What's better than one adorable boy? That would be TWO adorable boys!! Elijah and Marshall are cute cousins and such little hams. They were cracking me up with all their cheesy smiles, arm flapping, and squeals.

I've been taking Lij's pictures since he was born and I just love that little boy to pieces! He's the spitting image of his dad and has the best little personality. Super sweet, super silly, and super spunky. He's all boy <3

And lil' Marshall man is soooooo stinking cute! He has the best smiles and is just such a fun little guy! I took his 6 month pictures and he was just perfect for me, and now 3 months later he is still loving the camera and cheese-ing it up.

Here's a few of my favorites...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you're day is extra sweet and wonderful <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs