Photography Sneak Peek ~ Heidi Maternity

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

This beautiful mom-to-be is 38+ weeks pregnant and glowing. I always enjoy getting to photograph Heidi <3 She is so gorgeous and her makeup is always perfect.

We had a nice evening tonight, chatting, laughing, and documenting some sweet moments for her and her family. It seriously just seems like yesterday that I was taking her and Tad's baby announcement pictures, and now she's ready to pop.

Heidi brought along this pretty dark plum dress so I decided to change things up and do a dark and moody edit. I gotta say, I'm kinda loving it <3 It was a fun change from my usual clean editing style.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs