Birthday Freebie Haul 2018

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Another year has come and gone. I celebrated my 32nd birthday on the 6th of March. I love birthday month. Yes, I celebrate all month long, isn't that what everyone does?

The day of my birthday I went to lunch at Red Lobster with my parents, then went around town and picked up a bunch of my freebies. Later that afternoon I came home to a super sweet surprise from my bestie Kristina <3, she brought me a beautiful vase of tulips!
That evening I had a yummy ham dinner with my in-laws. I ate rice krispie treats, my fav, played with sweet Hazel, another fav, blew out candles, and wished for another year of health and happiness. I had such a beautiful day.
Later that week I went to lunch at Panera and got my free birthday dessert. I also went to dinner with Alan at Texas Roadhouse for my free birthday appetizer and free sidekick of ribs or shrimp. We ended up running into some of our friends who were just walking in as our buzzer was going off so we invited them to join us, we had a nice visit! Another day last week my childhood friend, who is like a sister to me, came up and spent the day with me. We ate lunch at Panda Express and talked away the afternoon! Seriously, I had such a great birthday.

The 100's of birthday wishes on social media. The birthday cards. The texts and phone calls. I felt like a very blessed woman. Thank you all so much!

I have put all of my birthday gifts and money to good use already. Currently I am building some beautiful cedar elevated garden boxes and I cannot wait to show those off <3 They have been a labor of love!

Okay, okay, onto the freebies!

It is so so so worth your time to sign up for free rewards programs and birthday exclusives. Here's a few links to check out that list exclusive deals for your birthday, heyitsfreeallyou, and if your local, boisedealsandsteals.

This year I got freebies from Kohls, World Market, Ulta, TJ Maxx, Sephora, Helzberg Diamonds, Charming Charlie, and free food freebies from Texas Roadhouse, and Panera!
Kohls ~ $10 Birthday Reward, $5 Yes2You Rewards, $5 Kohls Cash, 30% off coupon, plus I had a $30 gift card from Christmas. Total cost = $3.36! Totally awesome price for new shoes! I loves Kohls because you can stack coupons and rewards!
World Market ~ $10 Birthday Rewards + $5 off $15. Total cost = $0.00!
Ulta ~ Free Birthday Gift
TJ Maxx ~ $10 Rewards
Sephora ~ Free Birthday Gift
 Helzberg Diamonds ~ Free Pearl Heart Necklace
Charming Charlie ~ $5 Birthday Reward + $10 off $20 + 50% one item. The day I went in there they had a big wheel you could spin with a bunch of different coupons on it. I lucked out and got the 50% coupon! Total cost = $0.00! They were awesome and let me combine all of my coupons since they were all different! I am loving this pineapple backpack and I can't wait to put it to use ;)
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day <3

*This post is not sponsored. Just giving a shout out to some of my favorite places.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs