Photography Sneak Peek ~ Nevaida 3 Months

Monday, March 12, 2018

This sweet little girl is 3 months old already! I seems like yesterday I was taking her newborn pictures.

She such a pretty baby, with some of the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen <3 Seriously just look at them! And that dimple! She got that one from her daddy.

Nevaida, and her mom and dad, came over to my house for a quick studio session, and I just loved every minute of it. We kept it simple, and got some really sweet pictures <3 I love that Brooke brought along her baby bracelet and had Nevaida wear it in the photos.

I just love this little girl so much <3 It's fun having so many cousins around to love <3

Here's a few of my favorites... 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs