Photography Sneak Peek ~ Adeline 6 Months

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Beautiful little Adeline is 6 months old and just as cute as can be <3 I just loved her outfits and adorable little pigtail.

It doesn't seem that long ago that I was taking Kyleigh's maternity pictures and not she's a mama to one of the sweetest little girls ever! Actully we came back to the same place for this session just 7 months later. What a difference from winter to summer.

This was such a fun session, I love happy babies <3

And what better way to end a 1/2 birthday session than a little Breakfast at Tiffany's donut smash <3 This was so much fun! She totally loved that powdered sugar!

Here are a few of my favorties...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs